April 28, 2018

Smiles Sent Saturday~4/28/18~Various

Just thought I'd share some various envelopes I've sent lately, no real theme.



Thinking of you card with dragonfly on it.  Tried to do "water" themed stamps.



This Easter card had flowers in blocks like this, so I tried to copy it to the envelope.



I was using re-printed vintage, business stationary to write a note with something about canal boats, so I tried to go with vintage looking stamps, and modified a label I found at The Graphic's Fairy.  By finding a place that let me make a "monogram" of my initials.




My attempt at tulips to match paper.





Trying to copy the design on the card, plus "migrating" geese stamps!



Just a simple way to embellish an envelope, plus vintage pink stamps.

The name “Smiles Sent Saturday” denotes my hope these things I mailed made the people who got them smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts-comments will appear after moderation!