February 6, 2016

Smiles Sent Saturday~February 6, 2016

Excited to start A Month of Letters Challenge this week, so far I've managed to send one thing a day! 


One of the first thing I sent.  I thought the envelope turned out so fun!  Love having vintage stamps to pick from!  These were picked to go with the flower/mail/Paris themed card.



This is a card I sent "from" two dogs of a family member to her.  I made up a signature for each of them, and tried to disguise my handwriting and make it look younger.  She'll probably know who it's from from the postmark...and this year the vintage stamps, but the idea was for it to look "like" it was from the puppies.

I found these super cute "across the miles" card at CVS for $0.99 each, and as we had the $3/3 Hallmark Cards Printable Coupon we were able to get them for free!!  (if you want to know more about saving money shopping at CVS check out my other blog SimplyCVS
To match the ocean bottle theme, here's what I came up with.  I used labels so the address would be on white to make it easier for the machines to read, plus it looked cute!
 This one went with the theme.

This one was to a great aunt who likes roses.


This matched color wise, and was to a great aunt who I think had traveled in Europe. 

This went with the card theme with a southern slat for my great aunt who lives in Florida.


The name “Smiles Sent Saturday” denotes my hope these things I mailed made the people who got them smile.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I'm doing Lettermo too. Hopefully it will cheer up my dismal mailbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I may have to start doing something like this too.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts-comments will appear after moderation!