January 9, 2016

Smiles Sent Saturday~1/9/16~New Year's

I really liked this Charlie Brown stamp.  The only way I could figure out how to work it in to an overall design, was to decorate the envelope upside down!  That way the address & stamp were in the right places.  This is how it looked when being mailed:
This is how it looked with the illustration right side up:

And here's my New Year's envelopes:
For a card with fireworks 
Another envelope design for the same card design 
For a balloon card

Here's just another couple envelopes of birthday cards I've sent recently:



The name “Smiles Sent Saturday” denotes my hope these things I mailed made the people who got them smile.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Charlie Brown stamps too. Whoever gets that is going to be excited to see it in their box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Charlie Brown at the mailbox envelope is very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts-comments will appear after moderation!