May 20, 2011

Address labels for cards

Letter lablesRecently for for a holiday I had some cards to mail. At the last minute, I realized that the envelopes were dark pink, and so the machines might not scan them right the first time, so I decided to use labels since I hadn’t left extra times for the address to be hand read. I didn’t want to make the envelopes to look funny/ruin their beauty, so I thought of the half-sheet labels, the kind you print mailing package labels on. So I got out a

sheet. I had the addresses written on the sheet then just cut around them with decorative scissors. I added a little sticker to the label to further decorate it.

I'm linking to:


Somewhat Simple




1 comment:

  1. So cute...I LOVE getting hand-written letters in the mail!

    Thanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts-comments will appear after moderation!